Monday, July 22, 2019

Strange and funny things I saw along the way

Below are some random things I saw along my walk that just didn't fit into my daily stories. 



So, a highway worker steps in concrete years ago, they don't fix, and then.....

Just a random, average, side of the road, empty infant seat. full of toys and stuffed animals. The question is, 'what happened to the baby when the seat was discarded'? 




I met Sadie at a gas station. 


Didn't know he changed his number? Wait a minute...He never had a number.


:) :) :)



I had a moment like that one day while in college. And it wasn't even in my car. I hope the passengers were OK.

Always willing to show off my home state.


Just kinda strange.



I am now sixty and I have had many friends talk about the damage beavers have done on their property. But I have never in my life seen a beaver that was not inside of a zoo, nor have I seen a beaver dam, and I think this is the first 'in the wild' evidence I have ever seen of a beaver. 


If you've never seen 'Runaway Bride', well...you need to. Once you do, you will get the picture above.


Yes, this is a mailbox. Most likely owned by a UT grad, and not the UT in Austin.  


Just junk I came across along the way.



There seemed to be train stuff all along the way. Nice trains, and ready for the scrap heap trains .




Some poor kid's missing his castle. 


A different kind of church sign. 

And this one defies logic. The yellow 'bumpy' things, as far as I understand, is for either wheelchairs, or for anyone who may be handicapped. The two pads on each side make sense. The one on the upper right leads straight into a two lanes of traffic. There is no crosswalk here, just four lanes and a turn lane. I walked up to it, looked at it, and probably scratched my head and said,
 "Say Whuuuuut?"


And this is for my sweet sister who I'm sure has never set foot in a place like this. 😃

And these two are too funny.


Can someone please buy a comma?


Purches???

No comments:

Post a Comment