Monday, July 15, 2019

Day 11 do-over

If your Day 11 post turned out like mine, I apologize. I'm not sure what happened, but my email from Valarie was not readable. So here it is again.


First off, allow me to say that your story leaves me in happy fears and giving God all the glory! I am a 36 year old who just survived the widowmaker on 5/28/19. My aunt lives in Jackson and sent me this article and I am feeling instantly inspired by you. I have had three open heart surgeries, countless pacemaker surgeries, a donor valve, and a mechanical valve before this. I have always had a fighter’s spirit and now I’m thinking of what I can do once I’m well to honor the fact that I once again survived, especially something of this magnitude. You sir, and your amazing supportive wife are people who the world needs more of. I can feel your inner light shining through as I read then reread the article. Good luck and safe travels on the rest of your journey. I am attaching a few photos of the doctor who saved my life my before and after surgery photos. Godspeed and prayers, Valarie.



If you cannot read this, please let me know.

sixtytrip@juno.com

No comments:

Post a Comment