Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Oops

Oops,  so, I am still learning this blog making life. I opened my email from my post, 'The Trip West' and I had no video at the bottom of the page titled, 'Sad, Sad, Smoky'. On the website, it looks like the video is there and ready to watch but there was nothing but blank space. So, I think I have two choices. To have a bunch of  'click here' spaces that hopefully will lead you directly to a video, or after reading each day's post, you can click on the 60trip.blogspot.com link at the bottom and it will also lead you directly to the website itself and you will be able to click on the video's there. If anyone has blogspot experience, please do not hesitate to contact me and let me know what I am doing wrong.

So, here is my link to my 'Sad, Sad Smoky' video. So just click here and make sure you have your sound up.

Thank you for your patience. I am learning. Later, David

60Trip.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment