Monday, August 26, 2019

Praying Couple in Arby's

Sorry it has been three weeks. You should know by now that this trip started partly as a result of a 100% blockage in an artery that feeds my heart and the heart stent surgery that fixed it. Two people I met, had similar problems in the past, and I certainly had no clue of this when I first met them.

I had just finished my first week of walking, had gotten to Union University in Jackson and had come to the realization that it was going to be too dangerous to cross I-40 safely, so I sought refuge in an Arby's, called Judy, and waited for her to pick me up.

While there, I saw this couple buy their meal, sit down, and had a quiet prayer before they ate. I walked over to their table, told them I assumed they were Christians, and told them what I was doing.

I then asked if they had any story to share, and Roscoe started telling me about Dale's similar experience, though I was never rushed to the ER with my heart issues.



Click here for Roscoe and Dale

In a few weeks from now, you will hear from Laura Ann, who was told she would never walk again because of an aneurysm.

No comments:

Post a Comment