Thursday, May 9, 2019

YouTube Videos

Time is getting short for the start of my trip, and hopefully this will be my last post to ask for your help. For many of you, you may not know this but on my trip, I plan on meeting people along the way, and videotaping an interview and then post them on YouTube. I hope to post one a week, stretching them out for at least a year.

For some of these, the meeting of these people will just be random meetings. Standing behind someone in the convenience store line. Sitting beside them in a pizza place.

But here is where I want your help. Are there certain characters that if I meet, or can search out for, that you would certainly want me to interview? Such as a barber who has cut hair at the same location for 50 years. Or a ditch digger. Or a small town librarian. Or what ever you do for a living, or used to do.

So, followers, get creative and send me some ideas. Not that I can promise to fulfill each one of them, but I will try.

So, either send me your comments to sixtytrip@juno.com or go to the blog at 60trip.blogspot.com and click on the 'comment' or 'no comment' button on this article.

Later, (but now much sooner) David

Ps, if you have more than one idea, send me 38 or them.....or maybe just 2.

5 comments:

  1. If you come across any old book stores with old books would like it if you attempted to talk to the owners I think each one has its own history, maybe ask what kind of books they keep and if there is any special history attached.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you run across any gothic style architecture and could talk to the closest thing to a curator would also love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will interview an old man and/or woman and ask what is the best thing they have learned in their lifetime. And a teenager to ask what is the most important thing to them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please stop and talk to either a postal worker/baker/police officer

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about a first responder or a vet?

    ReplyDelete